Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Give Me Novacaine..

I am currently typing with complete lack of feeling in the lower left half of of my face. Not that it has any effect on my ability to type, but I just thought I would blog about it.

I went to the dentist this morning and found that i had 7 cavities. Yes.. SE-VEN. WTF? Anyway, he gave me a double shot and went to work on half of em. I get the same thing every time I go there, which is, "You should be flossing more often." ...and I'm not gonna lie, I don't floss as much as I really should. It's so easy to forget about it. But come on, does everyone really floss religiously each day? There is barely even any commercials on TV about flossing. I guess big brother has done a bad job about teaching my generation and I about it.

Floss was always the tooth brush's fat side-kick on every cartoon. Sometime he/she/it was just an inanimate object that the tooth brush used to lasso the cavities.. Alls I'm saying is I didn't realize how important it really was. I know now that if I don't want to be drilled on anymore that flossing more often would be a good idea.

Now that I think of it actually, I really saw floss as an alternative to toothpicks.. hahahah wow.

As I sign off, I'm going to attempt to drink some coffee and get some reading in. I gotta finish this book before friday because thats when the movie comes out and I'm pretty stoked on it. (the movie/book is CHOKE)

PEACE!

No comments: