Monday, September 8, 2008

The Coffee Bean and ME.


In the last few months, I've been strolling to The Coffee Bean for all of my caffeinated desires.. In this time I realized that this place completely tears apart Starbucks. Everything from their Coffee, Espresso, Ice Blended Drinks and Teas completely one.. no ,ten-ups Starbuck's equivalents.

The atmosphere is way more mature and calm. Starbucks just feels so cookie-cutter, corporate, fast food, steril, and many other things. Their "baristas" only have to press a button for espresso and a machine does it all. How lame. The Bean just seems so much more genuine. Its obviously also corporate, but not as corporate. haha..

..This might not be that lame to you. I might be the lame one, but I seriously like coffee A LOT. I know a lot about it and maybe if I ever have the money, I'll open a coffee shop. A REAL ONE.

That'll be the day.

No comments: